What is a cookie?
Cookies on Swedbank Pay websites
Swedbank Pay uses persistent cookies and session cookies as described below. The information in these cookies is only linked to your computer (via your IP address) and your visit to Swedbank Pay websites (swedbankpay.se, swedbankpay.no, swedbankpay.dk, swedbankpay.fi, swedbankpay.com).
What types of cookies does Swedbank Pay use?
Session cookies are stored temporarily in your computer’s memory while you are browsing a website. Session cookies are not stored permanently but disappear once you close the browser.
Persistent cookies save a file on your computer for a predetermined period (up to two years). They are used, for example, to enable the website to recognise you and your chosen preferences.
Cookies collect statistics that are used to improve Swedbank Pay websites and offers. We use Adobe Analytics as a web statistics tool. Adobe Analytics performance cookies are used to:
- Calculate the number of unique visitors to the website and collect anonymous information about user behaviour. This type of cookie expires after two years.
The web platform sets session cookies that collect information to:
- See if you are a recurring visitor.
- Identify individual sessions.
- Ensure that you can access the website over time and that the same server is used throughout your site visit.
The website’s cookie management tool sets cookies to:
- Enable cookie management and user preferences.
- Determine whether or not cookies are enabled in the browser.
For customer service on the website, an FAQ tool is used that sets cookies to:
- Display FAQs and enable methods of contact.
- Facilitate navigation.
Consent to cookies on Swedbank Pay websites
Your consent is required to set cookies that are not necessary for the website to function. Consent is given by cookies being accepted on the website. You can change or withdraw your consent to cookies on the website or through your browser’s settings at any time.
Click the button below to change your consent settings.